- Confirm that your PC meets the HTC Vive and VRcollab Recommended specifications for running Virtual Reality.
- Read and follow the Official HTC Vive Pre Installation Guide from Steam (Link).
- Mount the base stations that are required to track your movement, and plug in all headset cables
- Install the Steam app, and once installed, go to Library > Tools to install SteamVR
- Set up a room-scale or standing-only play area (via Run Room Setup in SteamVR)
- Choose to set up a room-scale play area to enjoy moving around and fully engaging with the VR experience. Choose standing only if you only want to experience VR in a seated or standing position.
We suggest wall-mounting your Vive base stations for the best experience, but if that's not possible, they can be mounted on a tripod with this tripod pivot arm or this tripod pivot arm.