In general, to run Prospect software you will need the following:
1. Powerful computer* to run a smooth experience and support your virtual reality headset. Check your computer against our recommended specs.
2. Virtual reality headset (HTC Vive) that is plugged into your computer. Buy an HTC Vive headset here.
3. VRcollab software downloaded and installed -- explained here.
4. A 3D file in a supported format.
*Please note that VRcollab is a Windows 64bit based software and will not run on a 32bit machine or an Apple computer.
If you have never installed VRcollab before on your Windows desktop machine, please go to https://account.vrcollab.com to create an account and download the latest version of VRcollab.
If you already had an account, you can re-download VRcollab from your account page as well.
Click "Download VRcollab" to download the latest version of VRcollab
Launch the software
- Log in with your username (email) and password.
- Your trial account will have 14 days trial time and after the trial license expires, you need purchase a subscription on our website.
- Enjoy your file in Virtual Reality. Read more about Autodesk Revit and SketchUp integration.